Tuesday, June 11, 2013

It's been a week. CHARCOAL AND HOT CHOCOLATE

So it's been a week and I'm still a published author. It still doesn't feel real. I'm still in love with my book.

And now it's available in paperback too!!!

And now I need your help! I need reviews and ratings and things like that so it'll become more visible and by proxy, I can share it with more people. I think everyone needs River in their life. No. They do. It's science.

How else can you help? Call your library. Request my book be on the shelf. Pick up #CaHC for your book club. I'd be happy to Skype with you on discussion night or answer any questions via email.

I'm sure there are other things, but I'll be honest, I'm not so good with the "Hey! here's my book" flag waving. So all of these things would be great so I can wave that flag less.

I so appreciate everyone who's bought my book so far and for all the love I've received. You make my day, and week and life basically!

And I love having a book to maintain. Something I wrote and crafted and, with the help of so many people, brought to life. Ellie and River live and breathe and have a place in the world. Adam's love of John Hughes can be related too and Sam can break your heart. And that is the greatest feeling.

So thank you to those of you who helped me get here. Thank you to my friends and family. But also - and definitely not least - to the readers. You guys are amazing!

Here's where to find me:
@AuthorRoseBud
AuthorIreneRose(at)gmail(dot)com

Here's where to find CHARCOAL AND HOT CHOCOLATE:

Kindle
Nook
Kobo
Amazon paperback

                                                                Obligatory hot guy gif:


No comments:

Post a Comment